You can wear them with just about anything10 Mart 2022 2022-03-10 8:58
You can wear them with just about anything
The characteristics I take into account when selecting a pair of women’s jeans include:
- Am I comfortable with the way they fit on me?
- Is the inseam long enough as the jeans’ leg must cover my ankle?
- Is there a sufficiently long fly for obvious reasons?
- Do they stay in place with minimal slippage and/or bunching?
- Plus, are the size & placement of the back pockets ok? If too small or placed too high, they can look overtly feminine.
Skinny jeans are great for tucking into boots thanks to their skin-tight leg, but styling is key, to avoid skinnies looking dated. If you want to refresh your denim, pair them with more trend-led pieces such as puff sleeve blouses and oversized blazers. Don’t be afraid to play with the proportions and balance out snug skinnies with looser styles on top.
Breaking Up With Fast Fashion Has Been Easier
“I try as much as possible to give you a great basic product and what comes out, I feel, is really amazing.”